INSTALLED EQUIPMENT and ENERGY-EFFICIENT FEATURES:
- Natural oak hardwood flooring throughout with matte finish
- Grohe, Duravit and TOTO plumbing fixtures
- Pella windows and patio doors with high insulation value (U.29)
- Closed cell spray foam insulation on all levels
- Two-zone Carrier Performance gas furnace/air-conditioning system and heat-pump
- All new high-efficiency appliances
- Gas cooktop and built-in wall oven
- Custom made kitchen cabinets by PureKitchen in Brooklyn, New York
- Quartz countertops
- 36” Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Ceiling fans to promote ventilation to cool rooms
- TPO roof membrane with high solar reflectivity for a cooler roof and to avoid heat emission.
The exceptional craftsmanship of this home is evident not only in the high quality of materials, but also in the extra care and resources expended to construct a home that is beautiful, functional, and highly energy-efficient.